Camping is a great way to have a cheap weekend get away, but sometimes it can be a stressful adventure rather than a relaxing vacation. Whether you are tent camping or going with something a little less adventurous there are definitely some hacks
that will make your trip much more enjoyable.
- Make sage bundles to throw in your campfire- this tip will keep the mosquitos away to make your night more enjoyable.
- Use pool rafts to make camping beds for the kids- especially if you are just trying out camping this would be a good idea to try before investing in cots.
- Put your outfits in individual zip lock bags- this will keep your clothes dry and you won't have to pull apart your whole bag searching for a sock.
- Place a couple dryer sheets under your table cloth to repel bees.
- Cover your tent with an emergency blanket to reflect the sun away.
- Rub deodorant on any mosquito bite to ease the itch.
- Store toilet paper in empty coffee cans to keep it safe from moisture and bugs .
- Use the camping recipes in the link below- these will ensure delicious and easy meals!
Click here to check it out!