As you know the holidays are nearing, and that means family and friends will be gathering in your home. The holidays bring so much excitement and stress into our lives, but don't worry we have got you covered when it comes to not only real estate but
also how to decorate your dream home for the holidays.
We have compiled a Pinterest board of 50 of our favorite fall décor ideas. We have all kinds of styles and looks so you can be sure to find something that you are dying to have in your home. The board not only features amazing inspiration but also,
tips on how to do some DIY projects, and helpful hints on how to give your home the Pinterest perfect look without breaking the bank.
You can access this board by clicking this link: https://www.pinterest.com/deboorgroup/fall-decor-blog/
- Its not just what the home looks like but smells like also. Try using a candle/ wax warmer or a pan simmering recipe (from our Pinterest board) to make your home smell just as great as it looks.
- First impressions cannot be overstated. Consider incorporating some fall favorites at the door step to give guests a welcoming feeling. (Bonus: your efforts will be appreciated by the whole neighborhood. People won't even have to come inside
your home to know you have got decorating down.)
- A twist on the traditional pumpkin. While pumpkins are still a huge staple when it comes to fall décor you will want to spice things up a little. Try painting. uniquely carving, or filling pumpkins to give them an upscale feel.
- Prolong the life of your décor. When shopping try to find pieces that could be used to decorate for other seasons or are easily stored for future years. If you are using fresh pumpkins wash and scrub them then coat with clear spray paint to ensure
they last the whole season.
- Think outside the box. Instead of only using traditional pumpkins consider mixing in some apples, heads of blooming cabbage, gourds, pinecones, or flowers.
We hope these tips will be helpful as the holidays near. Happy Fall!